Monday, February 25, 2008

How to Bring Constant Traffic to Blog

Its been 6 months since I started my first blog .
found lot of websites stating do this do that. I stuck to basics which all blog gurus recommended . Its started working for me hope it does the same to you as well .

The Important Points(As Concerned To Me) I Wish To Share With Upcoming Bloggers Are :-

1.Start Blogs About Topic You Have Deep Knowledge

2.Only Start Blogs About Topic You Have Interest( ie If The Topic You Selected Is Not In Your Fav List, Probably After A Few Months You Will Feel Bored And Stop Posting)

3.Usage Of Good Keywords.

4.A Descent Page Rank (You Can Increase Your Page Rank By Submitting To Blog Directories, But Keep In Mind Only Submit Your Blog To Good Directories. Comment To Get My Recommended Blog Directories)

5.Regular Posting (Not Mean Post Daily)

These Five Points Are the Keys For Anybody's Success

No comments: