Monday, August 10, 2009

Mild Earth Quake In Vizaq




I always used to wonder how news spreads so fast across the globe in few minutes, until I spread one myself. So , here is the "News" Weird but true mild tremors of Earthquake was experienced in many parts of vishakapatnam early today around 1:30 am. Details of the earthquake is not known yet. According to my colleague in office whose parents live in vizaq just informed me (11/08/2009 1.42 AM) .. Oh my God !!! wats happening My roommate in Bangalore just(1.53 am) called me, I live in Whitefield in an apartment and people in entire building felt mild tremor. Bahadur, my watchman said some parts of the wall in his room came off due to the shake . I called up many friends but nobody has experienced nothing . Weird !!! Vishakapatam and Bangalore ?? How can two places can have earthquakes at the same time ?? I guess a powerful Bomb Blast might be the cause .. Have to wait till morning news !!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I too experienced the mild swing of earth quake in white fields, banglore at around 1:55 AM, 11th August, 2009.

Life is -> * said...

Hi VJ,
Yes u are true, I currently put up in chennai basically from bangalore. I felt mild earthquake at 1.40am its true.

Unknown said...

Hello,

A very terrific earthquake in vizag at sharp 1.30.And occurred two times between 1.30 to 1.40.We are scared as if our apartments would collapse.I cant express in words such a mild earth quake.And was tensed.

VJ said...

This turned out to be an earthquake in indian ocean , ritcher scale 7.6 ,, no more tsunamis ,, world has lost enough lives !!!